1. Are looks important in a relationship? Of course however they’re not number one. They are in the top three of things to look for. You have to be physically attracted to your significant other however there are many things I love about Justin other than his looks.
3. Are you a virgin? Uh no.
5. Are you in love? Yes (:
7. What you want in the next three months: find a CNA job that pays more than $9 an hour that I like, Justin to start at baxter labs and us to get an Xbox and Internet.
9. Describe your perfect man. Justin. Seriously, if he was perfect he would clean a little bit more and loosen up with dean. But come on, no ones perfect. He’s just perfect for me.
11. Do you ever want to get married? Yes.
13. Do you get jealous easily? I do. I don’t really have a reason/chance to because I trust Justin so much and we pretty much stick to our own friend group and stuff but if I had a reason, definitely.
15. Do you have any piercings? My nose and belly button and my ears are 5-8”.
17. Favorite pet name: Dante & Maebe
21. Celebrity Crush: Seth Rogan or the guy who plays Bane (he’s in lawless too)
23. What car you drive? What car you wish you drove? I drive a PT Cruiser. Wish it was a green element or a rendezvous.
25. Favorite scent: lemon or gingerbread.
YOUR BEST FRIEND(S): Cassidy & Lauren.
How long have you been best friends?
- Lauren and I really became “best friends” in like June. Cassidy it was more like late August.
Have you ever fought about something silly then quickly made up?
- Yes to both.
Where did you meet your best friend?
-Both i met through Justin. Lauren and him had been friends for like 17 years. Cassidy was Justin’s best friends girlfriend (now its his wife!)
Do you live near each other?
-Lauren lives like 5-7 minutes away and i could walk to Cassidys.
Do they have a significant other?
-Lauren is talking to someone and Cassidy just got married november 22!
THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO: Dean.
Was this in person, through the telephone or the internet?
What was the conversation about?
-He had a nightmare and I went in his room and snuggled him and tucked him back in.
How long did it last?
-Like 5 minutes
What was the tone/mood of the conversation?
-I was worried and he was sleepy and scared.
What is your relationship with this person?
-he’s my son.
THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED: Justin.
Where did this kiss take place?
Have you ever kissed this person before?
What were they wearing at the time of the kiss?
How long have you known this person?
- 19 months.
How often do you talk to this person?
-Every single day.